Raw Pearls collaborate with Holts Academy on a pearl seminar
Raw Pearls believes that good product knowledge helps your sales staff sell their product well. Retailers often express a sense of mystery regarding pearls, leading to a lack of confidence when buying
To dispel the mystery, Raw Pearls together with Holts Academy of Jewellery, have put together a seminar which will provide an overview of pearls for those working within the jewellery industry.
Areas covered include:
• Tell the difference between fake, cultured and natural pearls
• Are the pearls you’re looking at a natural or a dyed or bleached colour?
• Do you know what happens at a pearl farm? See a photo tour
• What factors determine the price you pay?
• Market commentary – how are prices now? What’s hot in pearls right now?
The seminar will take place between 5.30pm and 8pm on August 6 2014. Anyone wishing to book a place should call the Student Services department at Holts Academy on 020 7405 0197. The cost is just £10.